Mobile Home Park Resident Maintenance Supervisor Position: *Immediate Hire*
Looking for qualified individual to manage and maintain our mobile home community in the Auburn, Alabama area. On-site housing is included. Experience in property management and maintenance, collections, and home sales required. This is a task-oriented position, therefore applicants must have applicable maintenance skills. Email resumes to email@example.com
Duties (Maintenance and Administrative) include, but are not limited to:
Lawn /common area care (mowing, trimming, weed-eating, loose trash removal)
• Plumbing -- fixing water leaks in park's main pipes (2 & 4 inch pipes). No tenant/home plumbing.
• Patrol the park to write fines for rule infringements.
• Repair pot holes in asphalt
• Recording water meter readings on hand held device and uploading file to online system (Rent Manager)
• Clean up of vacant lots and prep for move in.
• Operation and maintenance of Kubota tractors/backhoes, mowers (riding Grasshopper commercial mower), chain saws, trimmers, and other equipment and tools.
• Trimming limbs on smaller trees
• Carpentry and Electrical repair
• Repair of Park Owned Mobile homes to prep for sale, including but not limited to internal wall, cabinet, lighting, bathroom plumbing, roofing, and siding
• Ensure Dumpster is cleared by contractor
• Lift Station and generator maintenance
• Swimming pool maintenance
• Knowledge of cost and estimates for mobile home repair work a plus
• Monitor and collect past due amounts from delinquent accounts
• Print out statements for clients as needed. This is not invoicing.
• Writing up, submitting to home office, and filing resident change forms
• Show park-owned homes and vacant lots to prospective tenants
• Mobile home sales required
• Maintain and update all files (electronic and hard copy) for tenants
• Obtain and submit all pertinent application information from prospective tenants
• Conduct tenant background checks using Intelius (Talent Wise) System.
• Writing tenant letters and communications (late notices, Newsletter,etc.)
• Process tenant evictions and other tenant actions. Knowledge of eviction, abandoned homes, and court filing procedures are a must.
• Order office supplies and keep office clean and organized
• Learn and Use Rent Manager software application, which is an integral part of this position
• Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
• Market the park to prospective tenants
• Interface with clients to assist them with completing payment check and money orders.
• Park-owned home inspections
• Communicate with Spanish speaking tenants and prospective lot/home applicants
• 5+ yrs property management and maintenance as resident manager
• Ms. Word, Excel & Use
• Rental Management software; Specifically, knowledge of Rent Manager Software is a plus
• Spanish language a plus
Benefits package also includes: Medical Insurance, paid Holidays, paid Sick Leave, and Vacation leave.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers