1STOP-EDU is currently seeking AM/PM shift Online-ESL teachers for our April enrollment season! If you have a good internet connection and a degree then you can work for us. There is no commuting or traffic to think about, just sit back and enjoy classes with our great students.
1-STOPKOREAis the Korean branch of 1-STOPASIA, which started in 1995 as a small-scale translation agency for publishing and film translation in Seoul, Korea. Since 1-STOPASIA was listed as the first Korean translator on Yahoo.com in 1998, we have been devoted much attention to overseas market development.
In 2001, we moved our headquarters from Korea to Los Angeles, USA, and started our first step as a global
company. As of 2018, more than 180 employees from five global offices worldwide, including our US and Korean
subsidiaries, provide an average of 1,900 monthly a year.
1-STOP EDU began video and phone English instruction via in-house technology and experience gained from our very own phone Chinese brand "Woori China" which received first place
The "Woori China" center is located in Shenyang in China, employing more than 80 teachers. Now video/phone-based English instructional courses are going to be the primary focus of 1-STOP EDU with centers of operation located in Bulgaria, Philippines and North America.
- Teaching Korean adult and child students via Skype, in-house software and VOIP
- Evaluating their improvement once per month
- Daily assessments and corrections
- Instructing both textbook and free-talk lessons
- A copy of a 4 year degree or a 3 year diploma.
- A copy of your passport or Valid Driver's license (only for identification purposes)
- Experience is preferred but not mandatory
- Must have High-Speed internet
- A native English speaker, Professional appearance and demeanor
- Reliability, punctuality and responsibility are top priority.
- Availability to work 5 days per week.
[Select one or both shifts]
AM shift : 06:00~10:00 AM KST
PM shift : 18:00pm~24:00 AM KST
- Starting from USD$14/h.
- Paychecks are sent monthly using PayPal.
[How to apply]
- Please reply to this ad via E-mail
- Include your email address, SkypeID, Cover-letter and resume.
- My name is Alex and I look forward to speaking with you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities